More on Linda
- BA Degree in Urban Studies - Mount Holyoke College 1972
- Masters Degree in Regional Planning - Penn State University 1985
- Courses toward Master of Ecological Design Degree - San Francisco Institute of Architecture
- Courses in MBA degree - Penn State
- Permaculture Design Certification - 2010
- Green Builder of the Year - Virginia Recycling Association 2005
- Community Partner Award - Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors - for volunteer activities with Habitat for Humanity and the Habitat ReStore 2005
- Baltimore Heritage Award (one of only two residential awards given that year) for renovation work in the Ridgely's Delight Historical District 1981
click to see Full Resume
Linda has travelled extensively throughout the world - most often with The Friendship Force where she lived with a family for part of that time - Countries visited include Colombia, Thailand, Israel, Egypt, Holland, Australia, and Hungary.
She has also travelled through Peru (where she hiked the Inca trail into Machu Picchu (pictured)) Brazil, New Zealand (hiked the Milford Track), Fiji and most of Europe.
Boating has included white water rafting. a week down the Nile to visit archaeological sites, and canoeing the Amazon.